YOU KNOW YOU WANT SOMETHING DIFFERENT BUT YOU JUST DON’T KNOW WHAT IT IS…
IT IS TIME TO FIND YOUR FEET AND GET HEADED IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!
- Are you sick of feeling stuck in a career that just doesn’t seem to be working for you?
- Are you frustrated or stuck because this job just doesn’t fit you anymore, but don’t know how to shift out feeling frustrated and stuck?
- Do you constantly hit the snooze alarm on Monday morning or pump yourself up with cup after cup of coffee because you just feel drained at work?
- Have been telling yourself that there’s nothing you can do to change career – that you just have to suck it up?
After all, things could be a lot worse in this economy.
Well guess what! Things could be a heck of a lot better – and it doesn’t take extensive negotiations, a change in the economy or even going back to school to get yet another degree.
I know all about the career change from my own life, and I have done it myself, and I don’t want you to have to work so hard and go through so much to accomplish the same fantastic results.
Here’s the thing: when you change the way you think and act, the friction and the frustration melt away.
What I see in my clients that are successful and happy in their career change are these three things:
- They know where they are standing right now. They get a really great picture of where they are right now. In fancy coaching terms, it is called “being present”. I simply call it “finding your feet”! Believe me you want to know that your feet are firmly planted when you take that first step forward.
- They know clearly where they want to go. Yes, I spend a lot of time helping people create their vision of what they want in great detail…I say reach for the stars!
- They make decisions. Yes, people who are successful and happy make decisions. Decisions push you forward; engage you in your life, the world and success! If you are feeling stuck, often it is because you have given up your power of decision-making. We can tackle that together, too.
So, how do I get started? Just put your name and email in the boxes below and you will get a free tool, the Values Compass. This tool is simple to use and so important that I start every retreat, workshop and private client with this! Yes, it is the first step in finding out where you stand right now and it is FREE! Not only that, but you will get another gift just by signing up! So, do it!
What are you waiting for?
Find your feet!