Embrace Mistakes $5 Friday Class
One of the things I love most to coach people through is also one of the things that I find the most challenging in my own life. You see, we waste a lot of time, energy and spirit avoiding, covering-up, blaming others and just spinning our wheels when it comes to mistakes and obstacles. Yep, I know I do it, do you? That is why I want to share a call with you, because a fantastic coach and amazing teacher got me started on this journey to be a coach years ago and this is where we first started.
Just last week I heard myself tell a client, “There are no failures, just Research and Development,” and we both laughed. I love the subject of overcoming mistakes and obstacles so much, that I want to offer it to you at a price that is not a mistake. Yes, I am doing a Five Dollar Friday class, “Five Reasons to Celebrate Mistakes” with a worksheet and time to work through your own mindset about mistakes so that you can move powerfully forward.
Time: Noon Central
Sign Up Below!
5 Reasons to Celebrate Mistakes (Obstacles)
- Mistakes get our attention, give us a starting point for change.
- Permitting mistakes allows us to take risks.
- Noticing mistakes show our commitment to quality, to making our life work.
- We can use mistakes to practice. Look through the lens of your values.
- Mistakes make powerful teachers. Help us learn new value, new behaviors.